Benefits of upgrading your legacy Integrity systems to the latest Integrity systems
The latest HP Integrity systems build upon the success of previous generation Integrity products, boosting reliability, serviceability, availability, and performance.
We have you covered
- HP Integrity rackmount servers for smaller, more remote deployments
- Integrity blades for application-tier and transaction processing and enterprise databases
- Superdome, the ultimate mission-critical consolidation platform for high-end availability and reliability
If you're looking for an enterprise-class system, Superdome 2 is your solution of choice. Superdome 2 delivers a new category of modular, mission-critical systems that scale up, out, and within to consolidate application tiers on a common platform.
The new Integrity server blades provide unique workload flexibility and availability with electrically-isolated hard partitioning (nPars) capabilities. In addition, they deliver up to 3x performance improvement, an enhanced memory subsystem and lower infrastructure cost with embedded VC FlexFabric.
HP Integrity Superdome 2
- High availability
- Rich virtualization capabilities
- Long-term investment protection
HP Integrity blades
- 2.5x the compute density compared to traditional rackmount servers
- Give you the ability to mix and match HP Integrity, HP ProLiant, and HP Storage blades within the same BladeSystem c-Class enclosure.
Flexible mission-critical server blades are now combined with the efficiency of HP BladeSystem to accelerate IT effectiveness. The ability to mix and match HP Integrity, HP ProLiant, and HP Storage blades within the same BladeSystem c-Class enclosure provides flexibility to grow as your business demands change.
To start your transition, you may want to think about the entry-class servers with 1 to 2 processors.
HP Integrity rx2800 rack mount servers
- The flexibility you need for diverse workloads
- Multiple operating environments
- Future business growth
- All at the price/performance your business demands
Upgrading your legacy Integrity systems is easy
To increase the ease of transitioning complex environments, you have a wide range of tools and training courses, including many that help you manage the effort needed to update source code.
There is a full curriculum of training courses available to you for HP-UX 11i, including classes for HP-UX 11i users, operators, system administrators and application developers. The wide range of subjects covered includes the HP-UX 11i foundation curriculum, high availability performance, and the benefits of a transition to Itanium.