IDC found that you can reduce the cost of running ProLiant servers by $73,482 per 100 users, with a 600%+ ROI and 4.2 months payback period, with the largest savings coming from improved IT staff efficiency when you use HP Insight Control.
- Proactively manage your ProLiant server health, whether physical or virtual.
- Provision your ProLiant servers using an automated, simple-to-use solution for bare-metal O/S server provisioning.
- Enhance power consumption and triple data center capacity. Learn how to use the HP power cap technology and HP Location Discovery Services to safely fit more ProLiant servers within your existing power plan.
- Control ProLiant servers from anywhere and reduce system admin expenses and travel costs with remote management that pays for itself on the first use.
- Integrate with management consoles such as Microsoft System Center , VMware vCenter Server and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization at no additional cost as part of your Insight Control license.
“Insight Control enables us to monitor and manage our servers and the hypervisor platform…It makes management easier than before and increases our flexibility in administering the virtualized environment.”
– Bülent Saltürk, division head, Infrastructure Operations, Turkcell
- Learn about the features
Insight Control has many features from power, health and performance management to 3rd party integration.
- Try it for 60 days
We offer free licenses for 60 days so you can try it before you buy it.
- Purchasing options
Insight Control is purchased through licenses.
- Ready to buy
You’ve read it all. Customers are saying positive things about Insight Control. Make the purchase now.
- Already a customer?
Thank you for your purchase.
Access the Licensing portal to register and redeem your license
HP Insight Control features
Proactively gain unprecedented visibility and control of your server management infrastructure with industry-leading capabilities across the entire server infrastructure lifecycle.
- HP Insight Control
Complete lifecycle management for server health, energy and performance at a data center scale.
- HP Systems Insight Manager
Reduce unplanned downtime by 83%.
- HP Insight Control server provisioning and migration
PXE-free server provisioning in minutes.
- HP Insight Control power management software
Triple the infrastructure capacity of your data center.
- HP Insight Control for VMware vCenter Server
Merges HP's deep converged infrastructure management ecosystem with VMware vCenter, enabling IT managers to manage both physical and virtual resources efficiently.
- HP Insight Control for Microsoft System Center
Enable data center managers to optimize resources, improve visibility of IT assets and issues, meet service levels, and increase efficiencies.
Type of HP Insight Control Licenses
HP Insight Control licenses grants you the right to use the product without any legal implications. HP offers you several different licensing approaches for use.
What type of Insight Control license should I buy?
There are multiple levels of licensing depending on your business needs. Insight software and Insight Control software is available directly from HP and from HP partners. HP wants you to be able to include the software you require whenever you purchase your ProLiant servers and other options. Of course, Insight software and Insight Control software can be bought separately as well. Since you have several packaging options available to choose from, the following information should help you make a choice.
Licensing terms and conditions:
HP Insight Control licenses have the following summarized terms and conditions for use.
HP Insight Control is licensed 'per physical system'. (E.g. Ten physical servers would require ten Insight Control licenses, but one physical server with ten virtual machines only requires one Insight Control license.) License activation of a product for its intended target system is typically accomplished by entering a 25-digit license activation key. Once you activate your production software license, it's good for the life of the target system (i.e. a perpetual license). You may not transfer the activated product and license from one target to another. Product upgrades and updates are included in the HP Technical Support & Updates. HP Insight Control includes 1-year of 24x7 Technical Support & Updates with your initial purchase. The term of the support and updates can be extended to 3-, 4-, or 5-years by purchasing the appropriate Care Pack from HP.
After purchase, product registration is required to obtain the applicable license activation keys. More information is available here. Refer to the product End User License Agreement (EULA) included with your software for specific license terms and conditions. Please contact your sales representative or reseller for more information. Or, fill out our information request form. Use the information request form as well if you have questions in regards to Open Source product content.
For more information on HP Insight Control licenses, visit our Question & Answer page.