Unleash the full potential of BYOD management with confidence
BYOD poses challenges for IT administrators looking to tackle security, governance, and network management when employees are allowed to use their own personal devices on the corporate network.
Administrators need to know who is accessing their BYOD network and what their users are doing on the network by keeping data secure, either by quarantining threats or by preventing leakage of company sensitive information. Finally, administrators need to ensure that they have a scalable and manageable wireless infrastructure that meets the ever growing demand of wireless devices.
The HP BYOD solution delivers a simple, scalable and secure solution to help meet those needs.Unleash the full potential of BYOD with confidence
The BYOD movement is here – This is what you need to know
How and the type of devices users connect at work has changed workforce connectivity.
- 62% of workers say they are using personal devices for work. 72% believe their devices should be enabled for work purposes
- Workers have 3.5 devices connected to the network (2012)
- Over 60% of companies have been breached in the last year
This shift in workforce connectivity requires greater BYOD network security at work.
- Secure network access to those allowed on the network
- Create data governance as users share data between retail cloud and corporate platforms
- Isolate threats as they come in, instead of spending time searching
- Separate wired and wireless networks with devices
Easily manage user access with secure onboarding and policy enforcement, creating a better user experience.Meet BYOD Challenges: HP Intelligent Management Center for BYOD Solutions User Access Manager
Prevent data from getting into the wrong hands with pinpoint device management and network security.Endpoint Admission Defense IMC MDM Integration – Citrix IMC MDM Integration – Mobile Iron
With threats multiplying, it’s important to spend more time fixing them, rather than isolating.Meet BYOD Challenges: HP Intelligent Management Center for BYOD Solutions The Current State of Network Security and Next-Generation Firewalls HP TippingPoint Next Generation Firewall
Network provisioning & management
Simplify network management with support and solutions for wired and wireless networks.IMC Solution Brochure
Why might the benefits of BYOD be for you?
The complete BYOD security solutions deliver all the BYOD advantages and a unified network that is ready for software defined networking.
Securing mobile devices
- With more employees than ever bringing their own devices, the challenge becomes keeping the network – and the devices, secure.
- A variety of solutions that work together
Simplifying network management
- Managing multiple networks at once is a challenge. The new solution needs to be integrated, not fragmented
- IMC helps network administrators manage their networks better and gives them more control.