The HP FlexBranch solution improves the branch user experience by integrating network connectivity and applications. This solution dramatically simplifies deployment, centralizes management, improves business productivity, secures the branch core and edge and lowers your IT costs. FlexBranch is part of the FlexNetwork Architecture — a comprehensive networking portfolio that delivers a LAN-like user experience across your distributed enterprise.
Let HP help transform your branch office
- Reduce complexity with a modular branch-in-a-box, providing LAN and WAN connectivity with routing, security, and services converged in a single device.
- Rely on HP Unified Communications & Collaboration.
- Single-pane-of-glass management with Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for centralized management of the entire network, minimizing the need for branch IT support.
- Speed deployment time with zero-touch deployment with DVPN and IMC Branch Intelligent Management System on MSR routers.
- Integrated routing, switching, security, and wireless LAN (4G LTE and 3G).
- High density 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet with optional PoE+.
- Standards-based platform with an open and flexible architecture that adapts to any needs.
- HP Software-defined Networking (SDN) with OpenFlow support provides an end-to-end solution to automate the network from data center to campus and branch.
Reliable and secure
- Increase branch reliability with the survivable branch communications module, for VoIP services and failover to PSTN in case of WAN link failure.
- Secure the branch with built-in firewall, URL filtering, and antivirus solutions for a secure computing environment with comprehensive threat management.
- Lower TCO with no software licenses and Lifetime Warranty 2.0, which includes 3 years of 24x7 phone support.