Introducing the HP POD 20ce
It's time to rethink the data center... Again. Introducing the HP POD 20ce, the newest members of our POD family. These PODs were designed specifically for EMEA enterprises, with deployment in as little as 8 weeks, for about half the cost, using less than half the energy of traditional data centers.
The HP POD 20ce offers 8 x 46U racks of IT capacity, with easy access, and up to 2N redundancy. Corresponding power and cooling modules help provide a power usage effectiveness (PUE) as low as 1.08 to create a turnkey, ultra-efficient solution. With HP PODs optimized specifically for your environment, you can do more with less, quickly and cost-effectively scaling to meet demands.
HP's portfolio of Performance Optimized Datacenters (PODs) can expand data center capacity faster at a fraction of the cost with near-perfect energy efficiency when compared to traditional data centers. Performance and enterprise PODs are available in 20' and 40', along with the HP EcoPOD 240a, one of the most efficient data centers in the world. See the brochure PDF 465 KB. Find out what others are saying about HP PODs.
Enterprise Class of PODs
The HP POD 20ce
- Is ideal for testing configurations for larger implementation, the HP POD 20ce has a movable floor allowing for quick access to the front and back of servers.
- Can accommodate 8 (eight) 46U racks for a total IT capacity of 368U with 200kW of N redundancy or 100kW of N+N redundancy.
- Contains an airlock system separating all IT from any harmful outside elements and can more safely operate outdoors in inclement weather.
Performance Class of PODs
The HP POD 20cp
- ‘Wall-to-wall’ servers with up to 10 (ten) 50U racks for a total IT capacity of 500U with 300kW of N redundancy or 150kW of N+N redundancy.
- Is ideal for lights-out datacenter scenarios that do not require much attention.
- Has four cargo doors that open to the rear of the servers allowing for access to IT without having to enter the POD and move racks.
The HP POD 40cp
- Is double the size of the HP POD 20cp for twice the IT capacity, 1000U, and twice the power capacity: 600kw of N redundancy or 300kW of N+N redundancy.
- Has seven cargo doors that open to the rear of the servers allowing for access to IT without having to enter the POD and move racks.
The HP POD 40c
- Is similar to the HP POD 40cp with 1000U of IT capacity.
- Has available power capacities of 400kW of N redundancy or 200kW of N+N redundancy.
EcoPod Class of PODs
HP POD 240a
- Two 40-foot IT modules with a common hot aisle.
- Delivers approximately 10,000 sq. ft. of data center space in 1/10th the space.
- (44) 50U industry standard racks with overall capacity of 1.3MW, average rack densities of 30kW
- Adaptive Cooling Technology automatically adjusts cooling based on IT load and environment to deliver a PUE as low as 1.05
Customer case studies
VP, HP IT Infrastructure
Learn more about HP PODs
Use these resources to drill down into the new products and solutions, and learn how HP can help you increase the speed of data center capacity deployment, reduce capital expenditures and increase energy efficiency.