Get ahead with HP FlexCampus
HP delivers the only converged networking architecture that spans from the virtualized data center to the workplace for cloud, multimedia and mobility (BYOD) with integrated network security and single pane of glass management. The HP FlexCampus core-to-edge unified solution offers an agile, simple and cost-effective campus network solution with unprecedented visibility and control. HP’s solution enables faster service time, meets wireless and wired capacity growth requirements and lowers cost of ownership and is SDN ready with OpenFlow support.
Simple and powerful
- Consistent and unified wired and wireless experience
- Optimized architecture reduces complexity and operational costs
- Multivendor, comprehensive, service-aware single pane of glass network management
Scalable and Secure
- Secure on-boarding provisioning, managing and monitoring of BYOD
- Users, devices, and intellectual property protection from core to edge
- Powerful campus core and edge switching, routing and wireless solutions
Agile – ready for the future
- Highly agile virtual application network with SDN
- Support growing number mobile devices and three times the speed with 802.11ac
Unified Wired & Wireless
Deliver a consistent end user experience, enhanced security and simplified management.Learn more
Optimize the end user experience while keeping the network secure by leveraging HP’s multi-faceted approach to BYOD.Learn more
Unified Communications & Collaboration
Deploy UC&C with confidence and give end users superior Lync experience with HP’s SDN-enabled solutions for Lync. Boost business results with an optimized UC&C environment.Learn more
Cloud Managed Networking
A simple and cost effective cloud solution offering zero-touch deployment, centralized visibility and enterprise class resiliency.Learn more
“With the HP Networking solution, we are operating from a rock-solid bastion, and that allows us to spend our time and energy doing the things that are most important: delivering services to our customers.”
Senior Vice President and CIO, UL
Campus Technology Differentiators
OpenFlow: Integrating Innovations
Simplifies network management and programming of the network devices and enables software-defined networking.
Intelligent Resilient Framework
Overcome the limitations of legacy spanning tree designs by providing rapid failover for delay-sensitive, mission-critical applications and dramatically improving network utilization and performance in the network core.
Optimized WLAN Architecture
Supports centralized and distributed forwarding options to reduce latency, optimize application performance and enhance scalability.