and Unified Wired
& Wireless Solution
Meet today's demands with a simplified network that aligns to business requirements delivered by an HP complete cloud-managed and unified wired and wireless solution, which delivers the right user experience, solves for limited IT resources and creates business opportunities with a software-driven network.
Achieve the right user experience with the right infrastructure
- Get users online faster with cloud-managed access points
- Enable 3x improvement in WLAN performance with HP 560 802.11ac access points
- Deploy wired & wireless easily with the HP 517 Unified Wall Jack
Meet the challenge of limited IT resources
- Simplify management & deployment with HP Cloud Managed Networking Solution
- Unify wired & wireless networks with new HP 870 & HP 850 Unified Appliances delivering scalability & consistent policy
- Enhance network security with best-in-class mobile device management integration with IMC
Increase business results with SDN applications
Expand access with Cloud Managed Networking
Simplify day-to-day operations and minimize IT spend with HP’s easy-to-manage cloud network solution for SMB and remote offices.
Gain speed with the HP 560 ac Access Points
Achieve network agility and enable organizations to support the growing number of mobile devices, while improving the user experience with speeds three times faster than 802.11n with the HP 560 ac Access Points.
Skills for a Unified Network
Simplify your journey to a unified campus network with HP ExpertOne training and certification.
Global 100 companies rely on HP
48% of global 100 companies rely on HP's Unified Wired and Wireless solutions. See how our partner VLCM helped Alpine School District deploy the HP unified wired and wireless solution.
“SDN-based and cloud managed wireless solutions will provide tools that offer network managers greater flexibility and scalability and, more importantly, programmability of networking resources to support the needs of their businesses.”
Vice president of network infrastructure at IDC
“HP was able to easily integrate with our partner Wellcoms Technology to deliver streamlined connectivity with a unified wired and wireless management strategy for our network across our 500 plus stores, all while helping us increase sales with targeted advertising. ”
Chief technical officer, Monoprix
June 10-12 | Las Vegas
It’s time to build a better enterprise.
- * IDC Whitepaper: Enhancing Business Value with HP Wireless Networking Solutions October, 2013, Rohit Mehra ID Number: 244053.
- ** 802.11ac standard compared to 802.11n.