Improve productivity with rich contextual communication over HP FlexNetwork
Video is an essential communications medium for enterprises. It is here to stay, and video will only become a larger and more important aspect of communication for all organizations.
Consider its impact on business:
- Video conferencing increases the pace of business as remote workers and teams collaborate easily while reducing costs.
- It enables on-demand product information, training, and support with rich and contextual information available 24x7 to employees, partners, and customers.
- Process and timed workflows are increasingly monitored by video to quickly and efficiently resolve production issues.
Is your business ready for the change in communications paradigm that video is driving?
Enabling rich media communications over the network requires an infrastructure that delivers low latency, high resiliency, and ensures end-to-end traffic prioritization. IP networks have simplified video deployment with integrated technologies like—device auto detection, Power over Ethernet (PoE), QoS, traffic segregation, and multi-tier security. To propel your business with rich media communications click on explore tab for media-ready HP FlexNetwork.
The HP FlexNetwork architecture for rich media communications is a key component of the HP Converged Infrastructure. The FlexNetwork architecture is designed to allow IT to manage Data center, campus and branch with a single pane-of-glass management application, HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC). FlexNetwork helps enterprises securely deploy and centrally orchestrate video-optimized network.
With best-in-class video solutions from HP AllianceONE partners like Polycom, Microsoft, Avaya, Riverbed and Axis, we can enable effective rich media communications.
- Video-based training
- Digital signage
The ViP software integrated into the module in 54xx/82xx switch series provides
- Live information distribution via video
- Record and archive meeting
- Training and education
- Security monitoring
- Commercial television distribution
FlexFabric converges and secures the data center network with server and storage for video conference bridges, video gateways and media storage.
FlexBranch converges network functionality like WAN acceleration, high speed wireless access, and video services for branch office simplicity.
Polycom UC solutions include HD video solutions for personal, mobile, group, and immersive telepresence experiences. Polycom solutions enable high-performance workplaces where people collaborate on-demand between any location with their device of choice.
- Simplified deployment with single pane of management
- Secure video transport
- Complete control over quality of video in the LAN, WAN, WLAN
- Comprehensive solution with global services
- Best-in-class video solutions from HP AllianceONE partners
- Effective communication with customers partners and employees
- Highly capable workforce with contextual training
- Improved employee productivity with collaboration
- Enhanced safety and security with video surveillance
- Experience superior video quality and performance
- Reliably and consistently access rich media content
- Use rich contextual communication over wired or wireless devices
- Anytime, anywhere easy to access