Evolve and upgrade to the latest HP Integrity server technology
Invest in the long-term future of your business. When you upgrade your existing HP server environment - legacy Integrity, HP 9000 or AlphaServer - to the latest HP Integrity server family of products and solutions, your business will benefit from the investment protection and stability of HP's Mission-Critical Converged Infrastructure.
Take advantage of the power and efficiencies of platform convergence for your most demanding workloads.
- Simplify your data center on a common IT platform
- Keep business up and running in today's chaotic world
- Enjoy efficient, optimized resources
- Be ready for the future
Why you should upgrade to today's HP Integrity server technology
There has never been a better time to upgrade your systems. Consider the benefits that the latest HP Integrity solutions offer:
Upgrading systems to the latest HP Integrity servers running HP-UX will yield substantial benefits to your business. The new economics of mission-critical computing means lower TCO, lower downtime costs, and lower cost of acquisition:
- Get 2x productivity and payback in less than a year 1
- Provision application infrastructure in 108 minutes rather than days or months 2
- Improve your infrastructure's recovery time by up to 80 percent 3
Easily upgrade to HP Integrity
Ongoing advancements in HP Integrity/HP-UX solutions serve as the design center for
Project Odyssey, which will deliver a UNIX-like experience for mission-critical Linux and Windows environments in the future for customers considering such a solution. Investing in HP Integrity servers and HP-UX positions your business to create or expand a mission-critical Converged Infrastructure that addresses your server evolution needs with a suite of product choices and investment protection.
You can move your databases and applications to today's HP Integrity servers easily and cost-effectively. We will help you achieve a smooth transition by leveraging proven expertise and integration experience during all the phases of the system upgrade process:
We have the tools to help you plan and execute one or more of these transition strategies:
- Transfer existing applications from legacy systems to HP Integrity servers without re-architecting the solution stack. This will be a common approach for Oracle database and SAP landscapes, for instance.
- Consolidate multiple application instances onto fewer servers to reduce TCO, taking advantage of virtualization, and leverage powerful processors to reduce processor count.
- Re-architect the solution environment and install it on the new server platform.
- Average results of customers surveyed by IDC who implemented HP Insight Control for server lifecycle management.
Read the IDC white paper (PDF, 282 KB)
- Time elapse begins with logging into HP BladeSystem Matrix self-service portal and ends in up-and-running status with configured 2-tiered application. Includes initiation (5 min), approval (5 min), infrastructure provisioning (38 min), and installation (60 min).
- Manually recovering the server information, reconnecting the storage, and bringing up the environment would take approximately one hour. HP compared this to the 5-7 minutes to accomplish the same objective per server using the automated process facilitated by HP Insight Recovery. This is a performance improvement of 80%.
The latest HP Integrity servers build an IT environment that delivers better results for your business
Check out the evolution programs below to see how to leverage your organization to capitalize on, rather than simply adapt to, changing customer expectations.
To dramatically improve your IT environment, consider a system upgrade from HP 9000 to the latest HP Integrity servers running HP-UX. Your organization will benefit from such mission-critical capabilities as:
- The highest levels of availability with no tolerance for downtime
- The type of flexibility -driven by end-to-end virtualization capabilities-that enables your infrastructure to adapt instantly to changing conditions
- The ability to meet ever-increasing service-level agreements (SLAs) despite constricted budgets
Your mission-critical workloads require the ability to manage and redeploy quickly, automatically, and globally-all within tight budgets. You can trust the stability of HP Integrity systems, the foundation of our mission-critical Converged Infrastructure, for your most demanding workloads.
HP Integrity systems deliver:
- Simplified and unified IT-a common modular architecture from x86 to HP Integrity Superdome 2
- Always-on resiliency-reliable from CPU to solution
- Dynamic optimization-integrated virtualization and management lets you optimally scale resources
- Future-ready infrastructure-today's investments adapt to your future mission-critical workloads
The latest HP Integrity systems build upon the success of previous generation Integrity products, boosting reliability, serviceability, availability, and performance
We have you covered with:
- HP Integrity rackmount servers for smaller, more remote deployments
- HP Integrity blades for application-tier and transaction processing and enterprise databases
- Superdome, the ultimate mission-critical consolidation platform for high-end availability and reliability