Introducing the HP POD 20ce
It's time to rethink the data center... Again. Introducing the HP POD 20ce, the newest members of our POD family. These PODs were designed specifically for EMEA enterprises, with deployment in as little as 8 weeks, for about half the cost, using less than half the energy of traditional data centers.
The HP POD 20ce offers 8 x 46U racks of IT capacity, with easy access, and up to 2N redundancy. Corresponding power and cooling modules help provide a power usage effectiveness (PUE) as low as 1.08 to create a turnkey, ultra-efficient solution. With HP PODs optimized specifically for your environment, you can do more with less, quickly and cost-effectively scaling to meet demands.
HP's portfolio of Performance Optimized Datacenters (PODs) can expand data center capacity faster at a fraction of the cost with near-perfect energy efficiency when compared to traditional data centers. Performance and enterprise PODs are available in 20' and 40', along with the HP EcoPOD 240a, one of the most efficient data centers in the world. See the brochure PDF 465 KB. Find out what others are saying about HP PODs.
HP Performance Optimized Datacenters
HP Performance Optimized Data Centers (HP PODs) are a portfolio of breakthrough, modular data centers that help enterprises rapidly and efficiently expand data center capacity and meet increasing service level agreements. Compared to traditional brick-and-mortar data centers, HP PODs help you scale capacity on demand, reduce capital expenditures and increase energy efficiency.
Flexibility - Available in two sizes – 20-foot and 40-foot
Water cooled systems deliver PUE’s as low as 1.25.
- HP 20c - the equivalent of 2,000 square feet brick-and-mortar data center
- 500 U industry-standard rack of capacity inside (10) 50U industry standard racks and capacities of 290kW (non-redundant or 145kW (redundant), average rack densities up to 29kW
- HP-40c the equivalent of 5,000 square feet brick-and-mortar data center
- (22) 50U industry standard racks and overall capacity of 600kW (non-redundant) and 380kW (redundant), average rack densities up to 27kW per rack
- Two 40-foot IT modules with a common hot aisle
- Delivers approximately 10,000 sq. ft. of data center space in 1/10th the space
- (44) 50U industry standard racks with overall capacity of 1.3MW, average rack densities of 30kW
- Adaptive Cooling Technology automatically adjusts cooling based on IT load and environment to deliver a PUE as low as 1.05
Customer case studies
VP, HP IT Infrastructure
Learn more about HP PODs
Use these resources to drill down into the new products and solutions, and learn how HP can help you increase the speed of data center capacity deployment, reduce capital expenditures and increase energy efficiency.