HP Moonshot Component Pack is a comprehensive firmware solution tested on the HP Moonshot System and delivered as a compressed file. The compressed file includes all the component files needed to update a Moonshot System. Users deploy the firmware updates contained in the Moonshot Component Pack via the iLO Chassis Manager CLI or HP Moonshot-45G/180G Switch Module CLI. This can be accomplished using HP Smart Update Manager, which is included with the files, or manually. Download the latest pack from the HP website (www.hp.com/go/servers/moonshot).
For additional information see the HP Moonshot Component Pack Release Notes or the HP Moonshot Component Pack Update Guide.
Cartridge Satellite Firmware v2014.08.20:
- Addressed an issue where Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) may not be available for Nodes 2, 3, and 4 on multi-node ARM based cartridges.
- Resolved an issue where an operating system may report fewer than the expected number of processor cores.
- HP ProLiant m350 Server Cartridge
- HP ProLiant m710 Server Cartridge
- HP ProLiant m800 Server Cartridge
System ROM for HP ProLiant m700 Server Cartridge (A34) 2014.09.03:
- Enhanced settings to allow continued full performance operation at higher temperatures
HP Moonshot 45-Port/180-Port Switch Module Firmware Image v126.96.36.199:
- Changed default user accounts to remove the guest account
- Added support for future server cartridges
For detailed information see the HP Moonshot Component Pack Release Notes
By downloading these products, you agree to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement(s) listed below. Refer to the documentation regarding using the image once downloaded to your environment.
Only significant CAs are included in this tab that are known to exist within or be corrected by this release.
Last revised: Friday, October 17, 2014