HP IMC QoS Software
Product overviewHP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Quality of Service Manager (QoSM) Software enhances visibility and control over QoS configurations on network devices and helps administrators focus on QoS service planning and the most economical and effective use of network resources by providing a rich set of QoS device and configuration management functions. HP IMC QoS Manager provides real-time network detection of QoS configurations as it identifies QoS network-wide configurations, enabling unified management of QoS policies. In addition, it allows administrators to organize traffic into different classes based on the configured matching criteria (e.g., IP protocol type) to provide differentiated services. The software provides insight into committed access rate (CAR), generic traffic shaping (GTS), priority marking, queue scheduling, and congestion avoidance, which enables IT staff to more effectively control and allocate network resources.
HP IMC QoS Software
Quality of Service (QoS)
- NEW Powerful QoS equipment management — in combination with the functions provided with the IMC platform, a QoS-enabled device can be added to IMC QoS Manager for managing QoS-specific functions. Support for Cisco devices using IPSLA now available.
- Automatic discovery of existing QoS services — supplies predefined service identification character base; the QoS configuration on a device is automatically obtained by following the configuration guide and is saved on QoS Manager selectively; the QoS configuration, as a policy that is applied in a direction of the device interface or VLAN, includes the traffic classification, traffic behavior, traffic policy, and policy application
- Centralized traffic classification — administrators can set traffic classification policy in which the traffic is classified with certain rules, such as the source address, destination address, IP protocol, or the port number of the application; administrators can configure the features such as CAR, GTS, traffic policy, and WRED to control the data stream and reasonably allocate network resources; adding, modifying, deleting, copying, and viewing classification or behavior is available
- Diversified QoS deployment guide — a traffic policy that is composed of the traffic classification and traffic behavior is bound to a device interface, VLAN, or VPN; users can configure different devices according to a deployment solution; a general QoS configuration and industry-customized QoS configuration guides are provided, such as VoIP service
- Integration of QoS management and network traffic analysis — administrators can clearly understand a network traffic model on the basis of traffic representation and discover the bandwidth utilization and application traffic use condition of a network interface or VLAN; according to the result of traffic analysis, a QoS policy is formulated across the whole network through the QoS Manager
- Integration of QoS management and network configuration — the HP IMC platform provides functions such as automatically performing device configuration backups at certain times, comparing the startup configuration with the running configuration of a device, and comparing the history configuration with the current startup or startup configuration of a device; with this component, QoS configurations and others can be standardized and managed uniformly
HP IMC QoS Software
|HP IMC QoS Manager Software Module E-LTU (JF408AAE)|
|Notes||This component can be installed on the same server as the IMC platform. If the SLA module needs to collect a large volume of data, it is recommended to install an SLA collector separately on the secondary server.|
There are currently no accessories
HP IMC QoS Software
HP Care Packs for HP Networking
- 3-Year, 9x5 SW phone support, software updates (UV754E)
- 3-year, 24x7 SW phone support, software updates (UV755E)
HP Networking ServicesServices that add value to your business
The warranties on HP Networking products provide a robust foundation for ongoing network support, but many customers have advanced support needs. Today's enterprise businesses, regardless of their size, are under increasing pressure to reduce the cost and complexity of supporting their network infrastructures. Demand for new services from businesses and their end users is constantly increasing. HP offers an affordable, comprehensive portfolio of networking services for organizations of all sizes. HP has a unique services advantage you can benefit from, and HP is the only vendor in the IT industry that can provide integrated and consistent support for your entire technology infrastructure worldwide, including networking, servers and storage, and imaging and printing, as well as desktop and mobile computing, to help you grow your business with expert support that is affordable, personal, and scaled to your needs. HP Networking's implementation and design centers simplify your network planning, while HP Technology and Enterprise Services deliver choice and flexibility.
HP provides a full range of custom services to meet the end-to-end networking needs of our customers. HP Network Lifecycle Services form the core foundation of network consulting, assessments, planning, design, integration, deployment, and management. They are available as standalone services or can be crafted to deliver solutions across the services portfolio, spanning network performance, network security and risk management, global deployment, data center networking, wireless LAN/mobility, and Unified Communications and Collaboration.
Additional Support and Services
To get more details about the HP Services available in your country, please visit Networking Services
Please check the availability of these service in your respective countries.