HP Networking Solutions for Hospitality
Today’s business and casual travelers are more tech-savvy than ever. They expect access to high-speed internet service wirelessly from their laptop computers, smartphones, and other devices—anywhere—from the hotel lobby, to restaurants, to meeting rooms, and to the pool area. Providing guests with wireless services is no longer an option but a necessity for you to survive in an increasingly competitive industry.
The hospitality industry is also looking for ways to improve employee productivity. HP networking products help you achieve these goals with an extensive portfolio of interoperable, standards-based solutions that deliver state-of-the-art communication and secure information sharing. Our robust, reliable and scalable solutions provide unmatched value, lower total cost of ownership and reduce administrative burdens to enable IT staff to focus on strategic initiatives.
Guest Privacy and Regulatory Compliance
While guests are demanding internet access, they also want to be certain that their data and communications are secure. Regulatory compliance must also be taken into consideration prompting your organization to find ways to balance employee and customer access while protecting data.
The HP FlexNetwork Architecture allows you to:
- Offer open, accessible networks
- Ensure privacy of customer data
- Meet security requirements and safety regulations
Robust encryption and authentication grant per-user network authorization privileges and keep guest information private as it travels over the airwaves. Wireless intrusion detection and prevention guards the organization’s network from unauthorized access from rogue access points and hacker attacks. Most importantly, HP intrusion detection does not interfere with wireless (IDS/IPS) access so critical communication channels are available.
You need a network infrastructure that will promote agility and boost productivity without sacrificing performance, raising costs or impacting security. The HP FlexNetwork architecture drives simplicity by segmenting network designs into functional building blocks and streamlines management; enhances agility with high performance, security, and accelerated provisioning; and saves money through a unique architecture and lower overall TCO.
HP Networking Mobility Solutions for Hospitality
Providing your guests with wireless services is no longer an option but a necessity to survive in an increasingly competitive industry. On the other hand, a bad experience can adversely impact your repeat occupancy rate
HP networking converged wired and wireless solution provides you with secure rich media anytime, anywhere access to applications and services such as inventory management, wireless ordering, and reservation while at the same time keeping your costs in check. Designed to handle your most bandwidth-intensive applications such as multi-media and video, HP wireless solutions simplify your network management and provide you with high quality choices to meet all of your mobility needs.
Enhance your Guest Experience
- HP three spatial stream 802.11n indoor and outdoor access points bring near Gigabit throughput providing your staff and guests with a wire-like end user experience indoors and outdoors around the courtyard, the pool or the golf course.
- This offers you faster access to applications, allowing you to deliver new levels of guest services, while features such as beam forming and band steering enhance your network reliability, coverage and client performance.
- An optimized architecture that supports concurrent centralized and distributed traffic handling, offers you maximum application flexibility and allows you to tailor Quality of Service (QoS) so that your guest applications receive top priority.
- In addition, HP Identity Driven Manager (IDM), provides you a simple and efficient way to enforce network access and policy control to support BYOD initiatives for your guest.
Improve your Staff Productivity
- HP Identity based networking, and ultra speed handoff is uniquely fine-tuned for uninterrupted voice and mobility services. This lets your staff collaborate more effectively and roam indoors and outdoors, with a single login and without dropped sessions.
- A single paneâ€“ofâ€“glass network management tool simplifies the provisioning and maintenance of your converged wired and wireless infrastructure, while open standards eases integration with Wi-Fi-based hospitality solutions such as IP surveillance, property management and point-of-sale (POS) technologies.
Meet Regulatory Compliance and Guest Privacy
- HP wireless solution ensures your guest data is secure and meets security and safety regulations including secure network access, audit trail, non-repudiation and reporting.
- Robust WLAN encryption and authentication grant per-user network authorization privileges and keep your guest information private as it travels over the airwaves. RF manager wireless intrusion detection and prevention guards your network from unauthorized access from rogue access points and hacker attacks.
Hospitality companies need an agile unified wired and wireless infrastructure that will help them create an immersive customer experience and differentiate their business.
The modern application- and service-ready HP FlexFabric networking architecture - a key element of the HP Converged Infrastructure that connects data center server and storage resources - can quickly adapt to changing business requirements, dynamically scaling capacity and provisioning connections to meet application demands "on the fly."
The HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology enables flatter network designs and easier-to-manage infrastructure. Hospitality corporations can create a virtual switching fabric that delivers geographic independence, distributed high availability, resiliency, and millisecond reconvergence across Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols. With IRF-based solutions, IT teams can pool switching resources to create a lower cost, stable, fault-tolerant environment that is simpler to provision and maintain.
A powerful, single point of management for your mission-critical, converged network, HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) delivers integrated and modular network management capabilities for advanced, heterogeneous enterprise networks.