When you’re just starting out, you need to stay focused on your business – not your technology. You need a simple and cost-effective way to connect with your customers, clients, partners and employees – wired or wirelessly.
HP OfficeConnect small business networking solutions help you do more with less – enabling you to share resources and collaborate without complexity. HP OfficeConnect solutions are simple to manage, affordable to own and reliable to operate.
Ideal for small businesses wired and wireless networks, these products are easy to deploy, reliable, low cost, energy-efficient and require no management.
HP 1405 Small Office Switch Series devices are plug-and-play, unmanaged, fixed-configuration, Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet Layer 2 switches designed for small business.
- Entry-level switching for small offices
- Plug and play; no configuration required
- Energy efficient, with EEE and idle-port power down (v2 models)
- Quality of Service (IEEE 802.1p and DSCP)
- 3-year warranty
The HP 1410 Switch series switches are fixed configuration fanless, unmanaged Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches.
- Unmanaged Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches
- Green features for low power consumption
- Fanless for silent operation
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) support
- Lifetime warranty*
HP M210 802.11n Access Points are dual-band, single-radio devices supporting high-speed wireless networking at 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz. They can run standalone or can be "clustered" for simplified administration of up to 4 M210 access points.
- Simplified wireless LAN administration with clustering technology
- Up to 300Mbs data throughput for new mobile applications and services
- Single-radio, dual-band (5GHz or 2.4GHz)
- Powered by IEEE 802.3af PoE or included power supply
- HP Lifetime Warranty with 24x7 phone support for 3 years