HP SDN Ecosystem
Expanding the innovation of SDN, HP SDN ecosystem delivers resources to develop and create a market place for SDN applications.
The HP SDN ecosystem delivers the following benefits:
- Simple - Extending simplicity of programmability across the network with OpenFlow-enabled devices.
- Open - Raising the value of SDN with an open environment delivered by SDN Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Enterprise ready - Fostering innovations with industry’s first SDN App Store market place for SDN applications.
Reimagine your security infrastructure
There are SDN applications that can address both threats from outside in (F5, BlueCat, Nework) and threats from within (GuardiCore). To achieve the same level of protection, SDN uses 40x less resources while being a magnitude more efficient.
- Simplify without compromise multi-layer security strategies
- Coordinate security with intelligent policy and control
- Surgically precise control at line-rate speed
Paving the way of customer success in the cloud
HP is delivering the next generation of cloud networking– no SDN, no Cloud. Cloud is about network visibility, faster provisioning, installation, dynamic response to problems. It is also about automation and the ability of the network to be managed by HP Helion. Now with Helion, your cloud will leverage the right compute, storage and physical and virtual networking resources.
- Gain competitive advantage through revolutionary application insight
- Ultra simplified usability with seamless control
- Unleash business agility through real-time innovation
Redefining the user experience
Mobility is changing how we work. It is not only about the device, but how it is affecting the network. The network can now be programmed by applications. HP optimizer, for example, dynamically defines the best quality of service needed with VoIP and video while reducing over provisioning of the network and redefining the user experience.
- Quality that matters through application driven networking
- Secure BYOD with device aware networking
- Flow-based dynamic policy and quality of service enforcement
A market place for SDN applications and a platform to share innovations.
Providing the tools to develop SDN Applications including simulation and app validation, community for collaboration and developer support services
The HP Virtual Application SDN Controller is the central building block of the SDN network.
A community site with resources you need to start innovating within networking.Learn more HP SDN Developer workshop