HP Unified Wired and Wireless Access
It’s time to make working anytime & anywhere easier. For customers today, mobility has transformed how and when work is done. You need the latest high-performance LANs and WLANs to support this transformation.
With HP Unified Wired and Wireless Access, you can unify campus networks to improve the user experience, strengthen security, and simplify management. By integrating wired and wireless networks at the edge you can more effectively enforce security and manage the network as a cohesive integrated system.
With HP Unified Wired and Wireless Access, you can unify wired and WLAN campus networks to deliver consistent user experience, integrated security, and single-pane-of-glass management. HP Networking is a leader in Gartner’s new combined wired and wireless Magic Quadrant, "Magic quadrant for wired and wireless LAN infrastructure" which is proof point that HP is best positioned as a leader to deliver unified approach to wired and wireless connectivity at the access layer.
- Single-pane-of-glass management with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) simplifies network management and delivers consistent security for wired and wireless networks.
- Unified access and policy control associated with a user’s identity provides consistent guest and BYOD access, user authentication, policy enforcement, and user management across wired or wireless networks.
- Integrated 802.11n WLAN controller modules for HP modular switching platforms saves you real estate space and provides redundancy for “always on” network access.
- Dedicated mobility controllers are also available to deliver flexibility and choice.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet, IMC power saving policies and other power saving features help decrease your total energy spend.
- Converged management for wired and wireless networks and client devices.
- Clear visibility into the usage and active routes of both wired and wireless connections.
- Accurate WLAN coverage.
- Dynamic problem resolution, advanced analytics and client self–provisioning, distributed quality of service (QoS) and application support, and per–port intrusion prevention with acceleration.
- Optimized power for campus networks.
- Scalable performance from core to edge for the entire wired or wireless network.
Featured Blog Posts
Monday, October 15, 2012
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Monday, September 17, 2012
Friday, September 14, 2012
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Standard Edition is the next-generation management software and supports up to 100 managed devices. Additional node licenses can be purchased to extend the node limit of IMC.
IMC Network Traffic Analyzer is a graphical network-monitoring tool that provides network administrators with real-time information about users and applications consuming network bandwidth. Network Traffic Analyzer is included in the enterprise platform.
MSM Access Points and Controller Series
The MSM466-R Outdoor 802.11n Access Point brings 450Mb/s per radio technology to outdoor environments for outdoor coverage, point to point and point to multipoint applications either autonomously or centrally controlled by MSM Controllers.
Working in unison with HP MSM access points, the MSM Controller Series delivers high-performance networking solutions. The enhanced architecture scales to 802.11n without requiring controller replacement. The MSM Controller Series includes the MSM765zl, MSM760, MSM720 and the MSM710.