New innovations for Big Data
Today, data volumes are growing faster than resources capable of dealing with them. In addition, unstructured data is extremely complex to manage and businesses are unable to extract real value from it. Today, HP announces new innovations from Vertica, Hadoop, and Autonomy enabling you to manage, understand and act on 100% of information.
Store and Optimize:
- HP AppSystem for ApacheTM HadoopTM: Turnkey appliance to simplify how clients build extreme scale Hadoop clusters.
Understand and Act:
- HP Vertica 6: Industry's first parallel R, in-data base for complex data analytics.
- IDOL Powered Hadoop: New capabilities for leveraging IDOL technology within Hadoop deployments.
- Autonomy Optimost Clickstream Analytics: Groundbreaking solution that provides marketers with a single, consistent view of visits, conversions, and customer engagement across all channels.
- HP Technology Services for Big Data
- HP Roadmap Service for Hadoop: A four-step approach to develop a roadmap that drives the successful planning, deployment, and support for Hadoop, including risk and mitigation strategies.
- HP Big Data Strategy Workshop: A 3-day discovery workshop facilitated by HP subject-matter experts designed to help clients understand big data challenges and realize the benefits, scope, scale and all critical success factors of big data.