HP Dynamic Virtual Private Network (DVPN)
Simplify your wide area network connectivity in a Virtual Application Network with HP's Dynamic Virtual Private Network solution.
With HP DVPN, you get a secure WAN solution to interconnect data centers, campuses and branch offices with standards based IPsec VPN encryption that highly automated, scalable and secure - all managed from HP's Intelligent Management Center (IMC) HP's single, pane-of-glass management platform.Features
- Automated Tunnel Setup, Easy to Configure and Deploy
- Configuration and deployment are simple with DVPN. DVPN automatically builds IPsec tunnels between the branch/campus and data center.
- IMC Branch Intelligent Management Software (BIMS) can be used to automatically deploy pre-defined configurations to the router over the WAN securely.
- Highly Scalable and Resilient
- Scales to 1000's of nodes per DVPN domain, with virtually infinite horizontal scalability. Provides active-active and fail-over capabilities for redundant, resilient connectivity.
- Flexible Deployment Options Across Multiple Domains
- DVPN solution provides flexible topology options supporting combinations of large-scale hub and spoke and full-mesh/partial-mesh topologies on demand to satisfy the simplest or most complex enterprise WAN environments.
HP's DVPN solution can be implemented on any WAN technology with the flexibility to lower the cost by using DVPN over lower cost broadband access.Benefits
- Reduce manual configuration by up to 93%*
- Simplify operations with automated VPN setup and provisioning
- Highly scalable, secure, and resilient without complexity
- Carrier agnostic connectivity
*HP Networking Router Functional Validation, Network Test, February 2012.