HP ProLiant Gen8 Servers
World's Most Intelligent Servers
HP extends the ProLiant Gen8 line-up with new ultradense 4-socket servers,
as well as additions to the e-series portfolio.
HP announces new ProLiant Gen 8 servers which extend HP's portfolio as part of Project Voyager, HP's multiyear transformation plan for the server market. The new 4-socket ProLiant BL660c and DL560 Gen8 servers are density-optimized to deliver increased compute power in less space, enabling customers to achieve return on investment within 3 months. As building blocks for HP Converged Infrastructure they satisfy the need for high-end compute power that enables clients to extend end-to-end virtualization and provide a foundation for creating private and hybrid clouds.
To broaden the e-series portfolio, the new 1-socket HP ProLiant DL320e and ML310e Gen8 servers are ideally suited for entry level workloads, and addressing the growing requirements for small and mid-size customers, while delivering ProLiant Gen8 breakthrough technologies.
- 3x increased administrator productivity with HP Smart Update
- 6x performance increase for demanding workloads
- Industry's first HP Location Discovery Services deliver 1.7x compute per watt
- 66% faster problem resolution with industry's first comprehensive, cloud-based management and support portal
HP ProLiant DL
HP ProLiant ML
HP ProLiant Scalable Systems
Options & Accessories
System & Server Software Management
HP Infrastructure Management
- Alliance Partners
- Always On Support
- Awards and Honors
- Video Library
- Presenting the New:
- Boyd Davis, VP Marketing, Intel, discusses HP ProLiant Gen8 for a Converged Infrastructure
- Gen8 Scale-Up servers
- Browse the product gallery
- Meet the Product Managers
- HP ProLiant Gen8 Portfolio and Technology Guide
Leverage the Big Data Advantage to
Innovate Your Business
On November 15, 2012 HP provides enterprises with a purpose-built server to meet the datacenter challenges of space, energy and time while deploying Big Data workloads and to provide a competitive edge to gain accelerated market share and business growth.
Find out what this new approach can do for your business. View the replay here.