HP ConvergedSystem powered by
HP OneView: One System delivering your Infrastructure-as-a-Service vision
What if there was a vendor who designed a technology around your IaaS vision and not the other way around?
Meet the HP ConvergedSystem. Spend less time managing your IT and more time innovating your business. It’s the perfectly engineered system architected to help you design your journey to the cloud.
A new technology for your IaaS vision
Optimized systems for virtualization, Big Data, cloud, VDI and collaboration.
As IT organizations move to an ITaaS model, simplifying their services and contributing to better business agility is key.
HP ConvergedSystem are purpose-built and designed to handle workload requirements with speed and efficiency. Integration across server, storage and networking make these systems easy to buy, deploy and manage and ultimately reduce costs and risks for faster time-to-value.
With our unique converged management software, manual processes are simplified and associated OpEx minimized. Your vision for IT can be crystal clear.
ConvergedSystem Showcase Event
Explore the benefits of HP ConvergedSystems and how they can enhance IT value.
You’ll gain insights around a range of topics, including virtualization best practices, how to minimize Big Data complexity, as well as innovations in infrastructure management and integrated systems.
Purpose-built systems for the fastest path to virtualization
- Workload optimized and built on either rack-based servers or blade-based system
- Provision and manage using choice of console — VMware vCenter or Microsoft System Center
- Unified management with HP OneView and VMware vCenter as well as other 3rd party tools
Workload innovation with SAP, Microsoft and SAS
- Optimized for data analytics, warehousing and mission-critical business applications
- Fast ROI with systems easy to order, deploy and manage
- Accelerate value of big data with HP consulting services focused on better business insights and greater ROI
- Accelerate Big Data value with HP Consulting Services for even greater business insights
Converged Management for
Simplify IT services and speed transition to hybrid cloud
- Streamline management with unified processes, UI, and APIs across server, storage and networking
- Out-of-the-box plug-ins for VMware, Microsoft, Red Hat and OpenStack management products
- Reduce costs with rapid, repeatable and reliable automated operations
Virtual desktop infrastructure partnerships with Citrix, VMware and Microsoft with focus on
- Flexible, scalable systems right-sized for varying workloads
- Easy to control and protect end point environments with the latest innovations
- Consistent, reliable end user experience for better productivity
Joint expertise with Microsoft applications Exchange, Sharepoint and Lync 2013
- Flexibility, consistent user experience and reduced total cost of ownership
- Quick deployment, less risks featuring tested, optimized systems
- End-to-end support and transformation services
Support a hybrid cloud environment today and expand to meet tomorrow’s needs
- Flexible architecture across multiple hypervisors, OS, hardware platforms
- Increased productivity with intuitive management interface
- Ramp up quickly, cost effectively with easy installation of CloudSystem software
Rely on HP for one point of accountability. Prevent problems and speed problem resolution through system-level integrated support.
Workload specific configurations
In addition to pre-engineered systems, HP App Maps employ HP infrastructure and ISV best practices to provide workload-specific configuration and guidance to help reduce design cost and deployment time.
Click here to see what’s available by partner, workload or software application.
HP Converged Infrastructure
Build upon your existing IT infrastructure with a step-by-step approach featuring technologies engineered to optimize your future infrastructure.
Estimate of HP delivery time for HP ConvergedSystem 300 for Virtualization. Comparison between entry HP ConvergedSystem 300 standard and Vblock 100DX-3P three-server configuration for both offerings. May vary by deployment. VCE data as of 11/1/2013 per: VBLOCK
Compared with legacy data warehouses, based on customer implementation.